Here below you can find the list of Presentations of Papers and Lectures given during the 4th IAA Conference on University Satellite Missions & CubeSat Workshop, held in Roma on 4-7 December 2017.
We have gathered many works of the Conference participants coming from all around the world, belonging to the Space academic, scientific and industry domains. Infact, during this forum, high level speakers have presented scientific and technical Papers on the Microsatellites related field, sharing their knowledge on the several aspects of the small satellite missions and the CubeSats community.
These Presentations deal with the following Topics:
Launch Opportunities, Payloads, Mission Analysis, Mission Design, Mission Overview, Attitude Control, Space Debris Mitigation, PocketQube, Subsystems, and New Perspectives in the Application of Microsatellites.
CONFERENCE ORAL PRESENTATIONS
(It is possible to download the Presentations in PDF format)
Invited Lectures Presentations:
- 2017-12-04 – Leon-ALKALAI – CubeSats and SmallSats as a Vehicle for Space Innovation and the Exploration of Space Beyond Lower Earth Orbit
- 2017-12-04 – Fernando-AGUADO – FIRE-RS Project: A Nanosatellite & IAVs hybrid system for wildfire characterization
- 2017-12-07 – Viyas-GUPTA – The ESA Academy Programme: Hands-on projects and Training & Learning Programme
- 2017-12-05 – Mikhail-OVCHINNIKOV – From Classical Theory to Innovation Practice. In memory of Professor Vladimir Beletsky
- 2017-12-05 – Paolo-TEOFILATTO – The Beletskii Equation for Attitude Motion of Satellites in Elliptic Orbits
- IAA-AAS-CU-17-02-05 – MECSE: A CubeSat Mission aiming to measure and manipulate the ionospheric plasma layer
- IAA-AAS-CU-17-03-03 – NANOSATC-BR2, 2 Unit CubeSat, Power Analysis, Solar Flux Prediction, Design and 3D Printing of the Flight Model from the UFSM & INPE’s NANOSATC-BR, CubeSat Development Program
- IAA-AAS-CU-17-03-05 – Small Satellites, CubeSats and University Satellites in Africa and their Missions
- IAA-AAS-CU-17-03-07 – An Analytical Approach to Autonomous Optical Navigation for a CubeSat Mission to a Binary Asteroid System
- IAA-AAS-CU-17-03-15 – A Small Platform Application for Close Inspection of an Uncontrolled Satellite
- IAA-AAS-CU-17-04-09 – Post-Mission Disposal Devices for Microsats and Smaller Satellites: Concepts and Trade Studies
- IAA-AAS-CU-17-05-02 – Efficient Star Identification Algorithm for Nanosatellites in Harsh Environment
- IAA-AAS-CU-17-05-03 – Gain Selection for Attitude Stabilization for Earth-Pointing Spacecraft Using Magnetorquers
- IAA-AAS-CU-17-05-06 – Design and Development of an Active Magnetic Actuator for Attitude Control System of Nanosatellites
- IAA-AAS-CU-17-05-08 – Lyapunov based attitude control algorithm for slew maneuvers with restrictions
- IAA-AAS-CU-17-05-09 – Development of a Hardware-in-the-Loop Test Platform for Nanosatellites ADCS Integrated with an UKF
- IAA-AAS-CU-17-06-04 – Development of Modular 3U CubeSat Standard Platform and Its Application to KAUSAT-5
- IAA-AAS-CU-17-06-07 – Development of a Flexible Nanosatellite Mission Control System Using Agile Development Methodology
- IAA-AAS-CU-17-08-01 – SGP4 Propagation Error Reduction Using Bias Correction Techniques for Cubesats
- IAA-AAS-CU-17-09-01 – UNISEC Europe CSID – An Advanced Efficient Electrical Interface Standard for CubeSats
- IAA-AAS-CU-17-09-02 – Changing of the Requirements and Astrofein‘s Business Models for Cubesat Deployer
- IAA-AAS-CU-17-09-06 – A Space-Rated Soft IP-Core Compatible with Microchip® PIC Hardware Architecture and Instruction Set
- IAA-AAS-CU-17-09-08 – Center of mass compensation of a nanosatellite testbed based on the Extended Kalman Filter
- IAA-AAS-CU-17-09-09 – Design, Manufacturing & Qualification of 6U Deployable Solar Arrays for Deep Space Missions
Thanks again to all the authors for their valuable contribution.