In order to design a space mission there are many elements that should be taken into account. G.A.U.S.S. Srl offers consultancy for mission analysis to clients that intend to build a satellite (micro, pico or nano) or a satellite constellation.
A feasibility study allows us to define the mission’s planification, to make a preliminary assessment of its costs and to analyze
Phases involved in a space mission planning:
- Preliminary mission analysis
- Simulation of performances, sizes, power, payload etc..
- Reliable planning of the system components
- Applicability tests (AIT Assembly Integration and Tests activities analysis)
- In orbit phase (first acquisition, health check, normal operations)
- After the mission, create a report with all relevant data, in order to sum up the output and learn best practices.
A preliminary mission analysis would include:
- Feasibility study
- Preliminary Power, Thermal, Mass and Link budgets
- OBDH preliminary requirements, including storage analysis, command and control analysis
- Preliminary 3D model for internal disposition of the different elements of the satellite and masses
- Preliminary in orbit mission planning
- Identification and definition of the critical points of the mission for risk mitigation
- Initial project plan definition
- Space Debris Analysis
For more information you can contact us at [email protected]