5th IAA Conference on University Satellite Missions
and CubeSat Workshop
“Getting closer to Mars”
GAUSS and the International Academy of Astronautics (IAA) are pleased to announce that the fifth edition of the IAA Conference on University Satellite Missions and CubeSat Workshop will take place on January 28-31, 2020 in Rome.
Following the successful tradition, the Conference dedicated to CubeSats technology will be organized by GAUSS Srl and sponsored by the International Academy of Astronautics (IAA).
The event is organized by GAUSS Srl together with the International Academy of Astronautics (IAA) every two years.
The Conference offers technical sessions on launch opportunities for universities, ground segment operations, space debris, new perspectives in microsatellites application and several presentations dedicated to CubeSats missions, furthermore this year there will be also a dedicated topic on interplanetary missions especially to Mars.
It is a notable opportunity to interact with insiders and students of the Small Satellite Community, participating in such a specialized forum on the CubeSats domain.
Participants have the opportunity of presenting a Paper on the related topics, upon Abstract approval, best papers will be published in Acta Astronautica after peer review.
The conference will be held in the elegant ambient of the historic building of Palazzo Rospigliosi, in the city center of Rome.
The Conference will gather professionals, researchers, professors and students who are involved in the Small Satellite Community to enhance knowledge and to create a large network.
The Conference will offer technical sessions on:
- Space Mission Overview, Current and Future University Satellite Missions, Launch opportunities, Ground Segment and Station Networks, Space Debris;
- New Perspectives in the Application of Microsatellites;
- CubeSats Activities Overview, CubeSats Subsystems and Payloads, Interplanetary CubeSats Perspectives, PocketQubeSat Activities. Formation flight missions;
- CubeSat on Mars perspectives.
DATES AND VENUE
January 28-31, 2020
Palazzo Rospigliosi, Via XXIV Maggio 43, Rome, Italy
The deadline for abstract submission is November 30th, 2019.
Here you may download the zipped archive containing the Abstract Template for MS Word (doc file).
Please send your 200 words abstract file at: email@example.com
Benjamin K. Malphrus
Fernando Aguado Agelet
Agnese Di Piramo (contact person)
Riccardo Di Roberto
Olga Ovchinnichova (media coverage)
- Abstract Submission November 30th, 2019
- Abstract Acceptance Notification December 20th, 2019
- Early bird registration deadline December 30th, 2019
Phone: +39 0697881440