The ESA Education Office offers to a number of three (3) students the opportunity to attend the 5th IAA Conference on University Satellite Missions & CubeSat Workshop.
In order to be eligible to apply for this Sponsorship:
- the applicant must be a student, regularly registered at any University level (Bachelor and PhD included);
- the applicant must be aged between 18 and 32 at the time of the application;
- the applicant must hold the nationality of an ESA Member State or Cooperating State*.
Extent and Method of Sponsorship:
The Sponsorship will cover the participating student’s Registration Fee to the Conference and up to € 400 to support travel and accomodation.
Students will be responsible for the cost of all non-sponsored meals, local transport and other living expenses. They will also have to make their own arrangements for passports, visas, travel insurance and medical insurance.
The Sponsorship will be awarded as a partial reimbursement of expenses after the Conference. Students must obtain and retain the originals receipts for expenses which they seek to have reimbursed. Students must provide all the required documents, confirmations and receipts in a timely manner otherwise they will not be processed.
How to apply:
In order to apply for the ESA Sponsorship, eligible students must send to the LOC of the 5th IAA Conference on University Satellite Missions & CubeSat Workshop:
- an abstract (no longer than 400 words with no attachments, images, table, graphs, diagrams or figures);
- proof of their eligibility (ID card copy).
After receiving a positive Notification from the Conference’s Organisers, the applicant should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a motivation letter and a copy of the accepted abstract.
Deadline: December 16th, 2019
*ESA Member States:
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France,
Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands,
Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
Canada, Latvia, Slovakia and Slovenia.