Gearing up for UniSat-7 mission!
GAUSS Srl is preparing the launch of a new satellite, UniSat-7, an octagonal prism satellite platform, into SSO orbit, containing CubeSats and PocketQubes. Furthermore, fixed payloads can be hosted onboard the satellite. UniSat-7 satellite will be launched, as a secondary payload, with Soyuz-2 commercial mission operated by GK Launch Services.
The launch is planned for the period 2019-2020.
- Total mass: 32 kg
- Sun-Synchronous Orbit: 500 – 600 km height (i=97°)
- Launch vehicle: Soyuz/Fregat
- Launch base: Baikonur or Vostochny
- Launch window: Q4, 2019 – Q1, 2020
- Release of smaller satellites
- Test electronic components in-orbit
- Earth Observation
GAUSS CubeSat Deployment system is GPOD.
The launch includes a number of related services:
- Technical Assistance for documentation and tests procedure
- Interface Control Document provision
- Collision Risk Analysis
- Satellite fit-check and integration into GPOD and UniSat-7 Platform
E-mail us: email@example.com
You can find more information on GAUSS satellite launches here.
Overview of the future UniSat-7 satellite