Interested in launching a CubeSat up to 3U(+) or a PocketQube with us?
We can place your own payload onboard UniSat-7.
GAUSS Srl is preparing the launch of a new satellite, UniSat-7, an octagonal prism satellite platform, into SSO orbit, containing CubeSats and PocketQubes. Furthermore, fixed payloads can be hosted.
The launch is planned for the period 2019-2020 and we are currently selecting the payloads to include in our satellite.
- Total mass: 32 kg
- Sun-Synchronous orbit: (500 – 600 km)
- LTAN: 11am
- Launch vehicle: Soyuz-2
- Launch base: Baikonour or Vostochny
- Launch window: Q4, 2019 – Q1, 2020
We are offering SPECIAL PRICES to CubeSats and PocketQubes developers.
CubeSat 1U: 65.000 EUR
CubeSat 2U: 105.000 EUR
CubeSat 3U(+): 145.000 EUR
PocketQube, 4p in one deployer: 65.000 EUR
- Release of smaller satellites
- Test electronic components in-orbit
- Earth Observation
GAUSS CubeSat Deployment system is GPOD.
The launch includes a number of related services:
- Technical Assistance for documentation and tests procedure
- Interface Control Document provision
- Collision Risk Analysis
- Satellite fit-check and integration into GPOD and UniSat-7 Platform
Hurry up to secure your slot with the special price! E-mail us: email@example.com
You can find more information on GAUSS satellite launches here.
Overview of the future UniSat-7 satellite