GAUSS Srl is preparing the launch of a new satellite, UniSat-7, into the SSO orbit, containing CubeSats and PocketQubes.
The launch is planned for the period 2019-2020 and we are currently looking into the payloads to include in our satellite.
The main characteristics of the UniSat-7 mission are:
- Total mass: 32 kg
- Sun-Synchronous orbit: (550 – 600 km)
- LTAN: 11am
- Launch vehicle: Soyuz-2
- Launch base: Baikonour or Vostochny
- Launch window: Q4, 2019 – Q1, 2020
Interested in launching a 3U CubeSat or a PocketQube with us?
We can place your own payload onboard UniSat-7.
We are offering SPECIAL PRICES to CubeSats developers.
Hurry up to secure your slot with the special price! E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Overview of the future UniSat-7 satellite
The launch service include a number of related services:
- Technical Assistance for documentation and tests procedure
- Interface Control Document provision
- Collision Risk Analysis
- Satellite fit-check and integration into GPOD and UniSat-7 Platform