GAUSS Srl is looking for an Electronic Engineer to add to its workforce in Rome, Italy.
The candidate shall be graduated in Electronic Engineering (master’s degree).
Minimum work experience: 2 years
Activities of the open position: Design, development, integration and testing of electronic subsystems for micro-satellites and aerospace applications.
- Systems requirements definition and analysis;
- Analog and Digital systems design;
- Electronic design from concept to production (CAD schematic design, components selection, multilayer PCB layout, GERBER files production, product assembly and documentation);
- Electronic circuit prototyping, and test capabilities;
- Manual assembly of prototypes and components soldering (THD/SMD);
- Altium Designer software (proficient);
- Use of electronic lab tools;
- C programming language (basic);
- English (minimum B2).
Desirable (extra) criteria:
- Interest for space systems and activities;
- Experience with Micro-satellites systems;
- Knowledge of clean room and ESD safety procedures;
- MSP430, ARM and FPGA knowledge;
- Electronic levels communication protocols (I2C, SPI, UART, LVDS etc…);
- VHDL, JAVA, LabView (other…);
- Electronic simulation software.
- Good communication;
- Proactive approach.
To apply, just send your application, together with a recent CV, to email@example.com .